Summer School Theme: Supporting Middle Leaders: Nurturing Leadership for a Changing World.
Entry Requirement: AP1/AP2 and middle leader post holders.
This course is residential on the University of Limerick Campus, for those who require accommodation.
Aims of the Programme:
• To support middle leaders in their professional leadership journey
• To support middle leaders in reflecting about themselves as leaders in educational settings
• To offer a deeper understanding of leadership in a school setting
• To promote discussion and debate about relevant areas of education in Ireland
• To provide opportunities for networking among middle leaders
The ETBI Summer School will use a variety of presentation methods including : lecture style, groups
breakout rooms, guest presentations from UL/MIC education staff and outdoor learning.