SOLAS are continuing to produce the annual This is FET Facts and Figures 2019, and FET in Numbers reports with all reports currently available electronically on the SOLAS website. Reports include This is FET Facts and Figures 2019; FET in numbers 2019 Roma Community and FET in Numbers 2019 Learners with Disabilities. Some highlights from these reports include:
- In 2019, there were approximately 20% more females enrolled in FET than males, with 39.8% males and 60.2% females.
- One third of all enrolments in 2019, were under-25 years of age.
- In 2019, there were 190 different nationalities enrolled in FET.
- In 2019 there were 13098 learners with at least one disability enrolled in FET.
- In 2019, 382 enrolled learners were of Roma ethnic origin.
The reports can be read in full at: https://www.solas.ie/research-lp/fet-statistics/